- period into a MS SQL Server Database as history. Storage can be triggered by different kinds of events:
- Trigger bit: Storage on a positive flank of the configured trigger bit signal.
- Trigger value: Storage on each value change of the configured trigger signal.
- Interval: Storage in a fixed interval (every x seconds).
- Point of time: Storage on a defined point of time (f. E. at 14:30 o'clock every
day) or generally daily, weekly, monthly (without fixed time).
- The display is divided into up to 10 tabulator sheets. Up to 10 signal values can be stored with timestamp on each sheet.
- Additional manual storage of current signal values available for the sheets having the triggers interval or point of time.
- The current / historical views can be viewed, printed and exported.
- Additional "Tachograph" sheet for device action protocolling available.
- Special solutions available on customer demand.